We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated human who can understand and relate to the needs of not only our unique client brands but our unique staff across the country!
As a graphic designer on our team, you will be responsible for the concept, design and production of a wide variety of deliverables in a remote, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment. The ideal candidate is equally proficient at designing for the printed page as they are for the screen. Typical responsibilities include designing complete campaigns, brochures, electronic communications, marketing automation, and digital media to support marketing initiatives for financial institutions across the country.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or similar experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience (preferably in the financial industry)
- Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor with a collaborative, solution-seeking attitude and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Desire to learn new skills and grow professionally
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle simultaneous, varied assignments, while providing a consistent level of quality and accuracy
- Motivated self-starter with extraordinary accountability skills
- Design and development of marketing content for financial institutions
- Assist with production and preparation of files for print & client review
- Work with appropriate teams to develop and integrate various mediums with platforms (i.e. print, digital, automation platforms)
- Collaborate strategically with other team members on best practices and recommendations for various client brands
- Attend weekly staff and client meetings via video chat
- Meet tight deadlines and work within multiple production platforms simultaneously